Here at the Animal Shelter, animals rely on all of us to help them to their new lives. That includes you! You can start making a difference for animals every single day. Check out the “How to Help” section for ideas to get your started. Watch “Crafting with Elena” to learn how to make toys for the dogs and cats to play with. Download coloring pages of current adoptable animals to share. Or, share this link with your teacher and ask them to schedule a field trip so all of your classmates can learn about animals too!
Schedule a Field Trip
Interested in bringing your class or group on a trip to the Animal Shelter? We’d love to have you!
To find the best day and time for your trip, please contact Jenny at email@example.com
We love to see your work! Share your animal drawings with the Shelter by sending them to PO Box 1496, Hailey ID 83333. Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want some pre-made pages?
Craft for Critters!
Follow along with Shelter volunteer, Elena, as she shows us how to make homemade cat toys for the shelter cats!
Do you want to get involved with helping the Animal Shelter? There are lots of ways to join in! Below are just a few options. Have other ideas that aren’t listed here? Get in touch with our Volunteer Coordinator, Jenny, at email@example.com.
- Hold a fundraiser and donate the profits to the Shelter.
- Hold a Shelter donation drive with your friends!
- Volunteer at the shelter- bring your parents with you and help walk a dog or socialize with a cat.
- Shop and donate to the Barkin’ Basement.
- Tell your friends about the shelter – inspire them to want to come and visit!
- With your parent’s permission, “like and share” our pics and posts on social media.
- Make cat and dog toys (check out the video below for a how-to)!